Best STEM Trade Books for Middle School Students
The National Science Teaching Association in collaboration with the Children’s Book Council released the 2021 list of the Best STEM Trade Books for Students. In this podcast we look at the 7 books recommended for students in grades 6 – 8.
- All Thirteen: The Incredible Cave Rescue of the Thai Boys’ Soccer Team
- Beastly Bionics: Rad Robots, Brilliant Biomimicry, and Incredible Inventions Inspired by Nature
- Changing the Equation: 50+ US Black Women in STEM
- Galileo! Galileo!
- Machines That Think!: Big Ides that Changed the World
- Spaceman: The True Story of a Young Boy’s Journey to Becoming an Astronaut
- Who Gives a Poop?: Surprising Science from One End to the Other